To promote and enhance a positive relationship among production agriculturalists, value-added agriculture, retail business and consumers in the Yankton area.
2015 Strategic Plan
- Sponsor and promote the ninth annual Ag Gala (June 30, 2015)
- Promote Ag in Youth - P.A.Y. – Promoting Agricultural Youth Scholarship (Deadline for applications March 30, 2015)
- 4-H Achievement Days (July 30th – August 2nd, 2015)
- Agriculture Promotion – National Ag Week promotion (March 15th-21st, 2015)
- Harvest Appreciation at local elevators and machinery dealers
Meetings are held the fourth Wednesday at noon at Pizza Ranch, 1501 Broadway Ave
Brian Bye, Farm Credit Services of America
Co-Chair: Elizabeth Allemand, Jim River Fencing
Amy Beran, First National Bank South Dakota
David Biehl, South Dakota Office of USDA Rural Development
Mark Brannen, National Resources & Soil Conservation
David Charles, US Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency
Kevin DeJong, Home Federal Bank
Nate Franzen, First Dakota National Bank
Adam Goeken, First Dakota National Bank
Bryan Gotch, Wells Fargo Bank
Justin Hans, Hubbs Agency, Inc.
Chris Hubbs, Hubbs Agency, Inc.
Dave Hubbs, Hubbs Agency, Inc.
Kevin Hunhoff, Mark’s Machinery, Inc. (Board Liaison)
Erik Koenigs, CorTrust Bank
Jerrold McDonald, Hubbs Agency, Inc.
David Merchen, South Dakota Office of USDA Rural Development
Jeff Pravecek, C & B Operations, L.L.C. dba Fred Haar Company, Inc.
Travis Schumacher, Hubbs Agency, Inc.
Stephanie Smolek, Yankton County
Matt Tereshinski, First Dakota National Bank
Justin Wagner, First National Bank South Dakota
Brad Woerner, Eisenbraun & Associates, Inc.
Todd Woods, First Dakota National Bank (Board Liaison)
For more information or to join the Agri-Business Committee e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 665-3636.