To serve as the goodwill and public relations representatives for the Yankton Chamber.
2014 Strategic Plan
• Community Festival Parades -
Participate in Czech Days (June 20),
Riverboat Days (August 16) and
• Ribbon Cuttings - Host “First Dollar”
and “Growth Award” ribbon cuttings
and special events.
• Membership Mixers – Host during the
year from 5-7 p.m. in Jan., Apr., June, Sept., Oct., and Dec.
• Chamber Golf Day – Host September 5 at Hillcrest Golf & Country Club.
• Annual Meeting and Banquet – Host and plan theme, activities, invitations,
and volunteer schedule. (March 25)
• Executive Welcome – Host business executives that are both new to Yankton
and promoted to executive status.
• Cash Mob – A group of people who assemble at a local business to make
purchases to help support both the local businesses and the overall
community. (Happens in Feb., Mar., July, and Aug.)
• Coffee Calls – Allows Chamber members to showcase their business, industry,
or non-profit organization. (2nd and 4th Tuesday’s from 9:30-10:30 a.m.)
Meetings are held the first Wednesday
at noon at the Yankton Chamber &
Visitors Center Conference Room,
803 E. 4th St.
Renee Strong, Western Office Plus
Co-Chair: Sandy Spady, Lewis & Clark Ford
Aaron Anderson, TruXedo, Inc.
Cheryl Beck, Limestone, Inc.
Jane Bobzin, Century 21 Professional Real Estate
Kellie Chavis, Yankton Elks Lodge #994
Melissa Christianson, Williams & Company, P.C.
Jeannine Economy, Yankton Daily Press & Dakotan
Jill Hunhoff, First Dakota National Bank
Lisa Kalt, Williams & Company, P.C.
Daisy Kamback, AFLAC
Teresa Kokesh, First National Bank South Dakota
Cynthia Miller, KYNT/KK93 Radio
RJ Rieger, First Dakota National Bank
Cathy Sudbeck, Yankton Daily Press & Dakotan
Kelsey Tramp, Williams & Company, P.C.
Michele Tycz, Koch Insurance
Danielle Ward, Williams & Company, P.C.
Jack Weeks, First National Bank South Dakota (Board Liaison)
Andi White, WNAX/104.1 The Wolf
Jackie Williams, Yankton Daily Press & Dakotan
Paul Wintz, Wintz & Ray Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc.
For more information or to join the Ambassadors Committee e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 665-3636.