To serve as the goodwill and public relations representatives for the Yankton Chamber.
2015 Strategic Plan
- Community Festival Parades – Participate in Czech Days, Riverboat Days and holiday parade.
- Ribbon Cuttings - Host “First Dollar” and “Growth Award” ribbon cuttings and special events.
- Membership Mixers – Host during the year from 5-7 p.m. in Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., Sept., Oct., and Dec.
- Chamber Golf Day – Hosted at Fox Run Golf Course. (August 28)
- Annual Meeting and Banquet – Host and provide volunteer assistance prior and during event.
- Executive Welcome – Host business executives that are both new to Yankton and promoted to executive status. (May 12)
Meetings are held the first Wednesday at noon at the Yankton Chamber & Visitors Center Conference Room, 803 E. 4th St
Cheryl Beck, Linestone, Inc.
Co-Chair: Stacy Hubert, Edward D. Jones-Wayne Ibarolle Office
Jane Bobzin, Century 21 Professional Real Estate
Jeannine Economy, Yankton Daily Press & Dakotan
Lisa Kalt, Williams & Company, P.C.
Ashley Lea, WNAX/104.1 The Wolf
Lynn Meredith, Embroidery & Screen Works, Inc.
Cynthia Miller, KYNT/KK93 Radio (Board Liaison)
RJ Rieger, First Dakota National Bank
Cathy Sudbeck, Yankton Daily Press & Dakotan
Kelsey Tramp, Williams & Company, P.C.
Sean Wamble, Ace Bike & fitness
Danielle Ward, Williams & Company, P.C.
Jack Weeks, First National Bank South Dakota (Board Liaison)
Andi White, WNAX/104.1 The Wolf
Paul Wintz, Wintz & Ray Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc.
For more information or to join the Ambassadors Committee e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 665-3636.