To facilitate the bridge between education and business for the promotion of economic development.
2014 Strategic Plan
- Business Educator Expo (next one scheduled January 30, 2015!) – Expose business and education to one another in a business to business setting.
- Host New Teachers Luncheon
- Host Welcome Back Coffees
- Academic Awards Banquet - recruit businesses providing scholarships.
- Explore New Program Suggestions
- Leadership Yankton – Program designed to give a snap shot of leadership as it applies to the greater Yankton community.
Meetings are held the first Tuesday
at 4 p.m. at the Yankton Chamber &
Visitors Center Conference Room,
803 E. 4th St. Meetings held in March,
May, July, August, Sept., and Oct.
Barb Kabeiseman, First Dakota National Bank
Dr. Joseph Benoit, Mount Marty College
Vonnie Carda, Sacred Heart School
Sheri Duke, Southeast Job Link, Inc.
Todd Dvoracek, Yankton School District 63-3
Jan Garrity, Yankton College
Lauren Hanson, United Way & Volunteer Services
Deb Jensen, Lincoln School
Dr. Jennifer Johnke, Yankton School District 63-3
Dr. Susan Kalsow, Mount Marty College
Tiffany Kashas, Lewis & Clark Behavorial Health Services, Inc.
Wayne Kindle, Yankton School District 63-3
Kay Koliner, Webster School
Carey Mitzel, Yankton School District 63-3
Rita Nelson, Avera Education & Staffing Solutions
Jennifer Powell, Yankton High School
Sheryl Rehurek, Lincoln School
Josh Svatos, Regional Technical Education Center, Inc. (Board Liason)
Kristi Tacke, Mount Marty College
Lydia Wentworth, State Farm – Rhonda Wesseln
Michelle Zentmire, Beadle School
For more information or to join the Education Committee e-mail email@example.com or call (605) 665-3636.