2013 Strategic Plan
• Business/Education Expo - 2014
• Host New Teachers Luncheon
• Sponsor Welcome Back Coffees
• Friends of Education Awards – To recognize the honored volunteers from the
• Character Counts Program – Implement into the Chamber newsletter and
into the business community.
• Technical Education Awareness – Promote technical education awareness
as alternative career path.
• Yankton One-on-One – Continue to give oversight to refining the Yankton
One-on-One in the high school and provide assistance to the
Mount Marty College program.
• Leadership Yankton - 2014 class
• Teachers Social – Attend social and present the retiring teachers
• Academic Awards Banquet – Assist with the registration of students
Meetings are held the first Tuesday
at 4 p.m. at the Yankton Chamber &
Visitors Center Conference Room,
803 E. 4th St.
Barb Kabeiseman, First Dakota National Bank
Dr. Joseph Benoit, Mount Marty College
Jennifer Berg, Lewis and Clark Behavioral Health Services, Inc.
Vonnie Carda, Sacred Heart School
Sheri Duke, Southeast Job Link, Inc.
Maggie Dvoracek, Beadle School
Monte Gulick, Baldwin Filters, Inc. (Board Liaison)
Lauren Hanson, United Way & Volunteer Services
Tiffany Kashas, Lewis & Clark Behavorial Health Services, Inc.
Wayne Kindle, Yankton School District 63-3
Kay Koliner, Webster School
Jennifer Powell, Yankton High School
Sheryl Rehurek, Lincoln School
Deb Reiner, Lincoln School
Leslie Smith, South Dakota Human Services Center
Patty Stuelpnagel, Stewart School
Josh Svatos, Regional Technical Education Center, Inc. (Board Liason)
Kristi Tacke, Mount Marty College
For more information or to join the Education Committee e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 665-3636.