Yankton’s location and transportation connections make it convenient for national travel and product distribution.
Chan Gurney Municipal Airport (KYKN) provides 6095′ main runway with several instrument approaches, capable of handling almost all corporate aircraft, 24 hour Jet-A and AvGas, maintenance, charters and flight training. Hanger facilities for corporate aircraft. Land can be available for aviation businesses, aviation manufacturing or a home for your corporate jet.
700 E. 31st St.
Ground transportation is easy with commercial airline connections.
• Sioux Falls, SD – Joe Foss Field Airport
• Sioux City, IA – Sioux City Gateway Airport
• Omaha, NE – Eppley Airfield
Easy access to I-29
• SD Highway 50 (east-west) serves as a terrific route to the west and as a 70 mph four-lane expressway to I-29, which is just 30 miles east of Yankton. Great Access North and South.
• US Highway 81 is a fantastic north and south route. Highway 81 is part of the Pan American Highway going from Calgary, Alberta, Canada to South America.
Burlington Northern Santa Fe is the mainline railroad with direct connections to the Pacific Northwest, Minneapolis and Chicago.
River City Cab
901 E. 7th St.
Provides bus service within the city limits and is available for a minimal fee.
The transit requires a 24 hour advanced notice.